The last thing that you want to think about when on vacation is what to do in an emergency situation. There are thousands of scenarios that could cause you to cancel your trip once you are on vacation. It can be very challenging dealing with an emergency or any situation that may cause you to cancel your vacation. Here are ten reasons why you should get Travel Guard travel insurance the next time you go on vacation.
- It is late at night, and you and your family are at the airport waiting for your connecting flight to your tropical paradise vacation, Oh no, the flight has been cancelled. What do you do now? Who can help you to get a new flight or get home?
- You get to your destination and at the airport, you are searching for your bags. One of those bags has your medicine that you have to take each day. You need help locating the bag as quickly as possible and have your prescription filled. Who do you call in this situation?
- You’re on vacation in the Dominican Republic and your wallet and passport are stolen. Where do you turn for assistance to get a new passport or emergency cash?
- You arrive in Europe and rent a car to get around to see the sights. You get into an accident and need medical attention. Whom do you call to coordinate a medical evacuation for you?
- You are on vacation with your family and your sister become very ill, and you need to cancel your trip. What happens to your non-refundable deposits and pre-payments?
- You arrive in Cancun Mexico, and your luggage does not. Whom do you call to help you find it? What if it is delayed by a couple days, who will help pay for the necessities that you have to buy in the meantime?
- You are on a cruise of a lifetime and the tour company goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your travel home? Who will pay for the non-refundable expenses? How are you going to get home?
- You are in Jamaica, and you decide to go on a small hike to view the incredible scenery, on the way you twist your ankle. Who can assist you in finding an English-speaking doctor?
- Several weeks before you are planning to go on vacation a terrorist incident occurring in the city you were going to visit. Who will reimburse you for your canceled trip?
- You are at the beach in Florida; you are forced to evacuate due to the incoming hurricane. Who can assist you in the evaluation process? Who will reimburse you for your lost vacation investment?
There are just some of the many scenarios that can happen to you before and during your vacation. Don’t leave it to chance to deal with these on your own. With proper travel insurance, you can have a piece of mind knowing that you will not have to deal with any of these scenarios alone.